Cosmetics lens are a must-have in my vanity cupboard. On days when I feel the need to dress up or do not want to put on my spectacles, colored contact lens complete my look. I've tried Freshkon, Freshlook, Colorvue, Maxim, GEO and even monthly/yearly disposables from Acuvue and Bausch & Lomb and I'm still on the prowl for the comfiest pair. I usually get my prescription lenses from the mall's optical shop for years until I discovered a reputable online store that is Uniqso .
Uniqso has got to be my favorite online store TBH. Customer service is A++. No kidding. The story goes... one fine Wednesday afternoon, I ordered a pair of Beuberry Lurve 3 Tones Grey lens. I was planning to wear it on my girl's first birthday party that was going to be held that Sunday. However, the lens were OOS and that meant I could not lay my hands on it that weekend. Saddd. The good thing was, the owner of Uniqso, Lee Lee, promptly informed me and suggested alternatives to my order. I was rather picky and had a number of criteria in mind such as water content, diameter and color of lens prior to changing my order but Lee Lee was so helpful and assured delivery would be on time - it did! My new Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Grey lens was delivered to my doorstep that very Friday (2 days after ordering) via FedEx Express, just in time for my girl's first birthday party! Overall, shopping at Uniqso leaves me nothing but happy thoughts and satisfaction :D
My order came with complementary see-through screw top pink lens case with lids clearly marked "L" and "R". Transparent lens case are practical and handy especially if you have numerous pairs of contact lenses. The lids lets you see through the lens case and know what lens are stored inside without having to lift a finger.
Notice how the vials were bubble wrapped snugly and placed in this too-cute-a-box!
![]() |
| Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Grey |
Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Grey DETAILS
Manufacturer: Barbie (Dueba)
Manufacturer: Barbie (Dueba)
Diameter: 16.50mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.60
Replacement Period: up to a year
Place of Origin: Korea
Here is how it looks like:
Without and with lens
Taken with flash
With eye makeup
Color and design: Much love! The lens are of a light gray with brown in the inner curve and etched grey limbal ring. In person, it is a lovely shade of bluish grey, and looks best with flirty lashes and liner.
Comfort: One of the comfiest lens purchased! I wore it for 8 hours straight before I experienced discomfort and dryness. No biggie, nothing that Rohto C Cube can't fix.
Enlarging: I wasn't so sure how the 16.5mm diameter would look on me initially. First thought - "Crazy freaky?!" When I wore the lens, I realized there were more like Freshlook ColorBlends? I reckon 14.5mm. Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Grey does however have an noticeable enlarging effect.
Grey lens may seem unnatural and daunting for some but I personally like 'em. Barbie Puffy 3 Tones Grey is not outright striking unless you're of a conversational distance. In short, I'm in love with the Barbie Puffy 3 tones series! Have set my eye on brown for future purchase!
Disclaimer: The lens were purchased with my own money, and all opinions are of my own.








hey Belle, looks nice. Even i have UNIQSO lenses with me which i will be posting next week.:)
ReplyDelete<3
Thanks:)
DeleteYou, Niesha, is the queen of colored contact lenses!
Love the final look <3 xx
ReplyDeleteThank you♥
DeleteThis looks great on you! Will check out this website :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :D
Delete