Four days before I leave for a two week trip to India and Sri Lanka! There are a myriad of things to prepare before leaving (especially when travelling for the first time with a 13 month old). Even so, I managed to squeeze in some time for a mini shopping haul at Daiso ^^
I usually frequent Daiso when I need a fix of soba noodles or household items. Their lash collection aren't too bad either at two dollars a pop. I can spend hours at Daiso just browsing and cruising through the aisles. In fact, I'm a fan of their DC lip gloss, retractable eyebrow pencil and hairbows. Shopping at Daiso requires willpower, seriously - mind over matter, I had intended to buy a plastic container but came out with more. Whoops.
In case you haven't heard of Daiso, it is the largest franchise of 100¥ shops in Japan. Daiso has 2,500 stores in Japan, and 522 stores overseas; Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Philippines,Indonesia, Vietnam, Canada, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Romania, Australia, United States of America and Mexico. They have diverse number of products ranging from dishes, foods, toiletries, sundries, makeup, stationary and tools. However do note that not all products are made in Japan. I've come across products that are made in Taiwan, China or Korea.
![]() |
I don't really need all these but for the price, why not!
|
![]() |
For the price, the 3 three step mascara (Base coat, Long & Curl mascara, Top coat) is a good deal. Long & Curl mascara (in pink) lives up to the name.
|
![]() |
These are Winmax nail enamel in light pink, black, purple and hot pink. Hopefully I'll get around to doing water marble manicure.
Total damage for my beauty haul? Just SGD18. What a steal :D




Nice haul Belle and those nail enamels are soo pretty, with lovely shades.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite colors :)
DeleteI can never get enuff of Daiso myself ^^ Dunno how I missed these mascaras !! Sigh..
ReplyDeleteGlad I'm not the only one! ;D It can be a hit or miss with Daiso beauty products, but for the price, can't whine, ayy.
Delete