(This post has been sitting in my draft for a month or so, along with two other posts. Yikes. Busy, busy. Leaving for Sri Lanka and India in EIGHT days!)
Window-shopping is something I would not attempt without my spouse. If I really have to run errands, shop around and get groceries, I keep it under a hour. Picture this - lugging around a bag filled with diapers, wipes, milk bottles and snacks and entertaining an active curious child - all these while trying to decide what to buy and how to get home safely with bags of goodies before the little one's tantrums sets in. To be honest, I find that handling a class of six year olds is so much easier than a baby boss. This is when online shopping comes to the rescue - I don't have to change out of my PJs nor worry that the little one is messing stuff off the racks. I can always attend to my kid promptly and get back to online shopping whenever I want . It's there 24-7. No more settling for whatever in reach just because you are running out of time - e.g. baby needs a diaper change and you can't decide on which pesto sauce or lip gloss so you end up reaching for one out of convenience and unfortunately that one turned out to be a fail.
Wouldn't it be great if there was an online sampling platform where one can shop in their hearts' content? Well, there is! - The Sample Store(TSS) lets you redeem 3-4 samples for free (you just have to pay for shipping!) before you decide to purchase 'em. Unlike beauty box subscriptions such as Julep, MyGlam, Vanitytrove or Birchbox, you decide what you want to sample or purchase. TSS has products ranging from body/skincare, haircare to feminine care and even food such sour cream & chives rice snack. They ship orders internationally as well.

I've also redeemed:
Overall, I did enjoy shopping with TSS. The concept of sampling gives us consumers a chance to try new and desired products while finding suitable ones to purchase thereafter. FYI 2 points is added to your account for every review/rating that you give on TSS. (You will need those points in order for you to checkout a certain number of products!) Moreover you get to read reliable reviews from other TSS users before deciding if you want to go ahead sample/purchase a given item.
Will I sample or purchase more items from TSS in future? Not so soon, I'm not even done with the stuff in the TSS Beauty Kit ^^
Disclaimer: The above items were purchased with my own money, and all opinions are of my own.
Window-shopping is something I would not attempt without my spouse. If I really have to run errands, shop around and get groceries, I keep it under a hour. Picture this - lugging around a bag filled with diapers, wipes, milk bottles and snacks and entertaining an active curious child - all these while trying to decide what to buy and how to get home safely with bags of goodies before the little one's tantrums sets in. To be honest, I find that handling a class of six year olds is so much easier than a baby boss. This is when online shopping comes to the rescue - I don't have to change out of my PJs nor worry that the little one is messing stuff off the racks. I can always attend to my kid promptly and get back to online shopping whenever I want . It's there 24-7. No more settling for whatever in reach just because you are running out of time - e.g. baby needs a diaper change and you can't decide on which pesto sauce or lip gloss so you end up reaching for one out of convenience and unfortunately that one turned out to be a fail.
Wouldn't it be great if there was an online sampling platform where one can shop in their hearts' content? Well, there is! - The Sample Store(TSS) lets you redeem 3-4 samples for free (you just have to pay for shipping!) before you decide to purchase 'em. Unlike beauty box subscriptions such as Julep, MyGlam, Vanitytrove or Birchbox, you decide what you want to sample or purchase. TSS has products ranging from body/skincare, haircare to feminine care and even food such sour cream & chives rice snack. They ship orders internationally as well.

What have I gotten from TSS thus far?
I've purchased the TSS Beauty Kit which comprises of 30 odd samples that includes body lotion, whitening serum, filler, shampoo/conditioner, exfoliator, facial mask, cassava chips and retail sized night cream.
I've also redeemed:
sample set BRAND'S Innershine Prune Essence
sample sized SANA Natural Resource Uv Milk Spf19,
sample sized Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
retail sized(DUH!) Lovemore Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask
sample sized Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream
![]() |
| BRAND'S Innershine Prune Essence |
![]() |
| SANA Natural Resource Uv Milk Spf19 |
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
![]() |
| Lovemore Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask |
![]() |
| Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream |
What I say:
Shopping with TSS was a breeze. You choose the samples you want to redeem and pay the shipping or purchase discounted products and pay for shipping. The delivery leaves much to be desired though, especially if you only order sample items that costs $0.00. Customer service was lacking too, emails were not replied on time. It was only after two weeks after my order that my sample set of BRAND'S Innershine Prune Essence were sent out. Compare that with my purchase of the TSS Beauty Kit along with four other sample items (SANA Natural Resource Uv Milk Spf19, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion, Lovemore Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask and Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream) that took 2 days. No biggie though, always opt for registered posts! At least you can track your parcels :D
Overall, I did enjoy shopping with TSS. The concept of sampling gives us consumers a chance to try new and desired products while finding suitable ones to purchase thereafter. FYI 2 points is added to your account for every review/rating that you give on TSS. (You will need those points in order for you to checkout a certain number of products!) Moreover you get to read reliable reviews from other TSS users before deciding if you want to go ahead sample/purchase a given item.
Will I sample or purchase more items from TSS in future? Not so soon, I'm not even done with the stuff in the TSS Beauty Kit ^^
Disclaimer: The above items were purchased with my own money, and all opinions are of my own.






Nice haul..:)
ReplyDeleteHope we do have some sample stores here as well soon.:)
TSS does ship internationally :)
Deletenice haul.welcome to India:)
ReplyDeletemight even bump into each other :P
Delete