September 21, 2012

LipIce Sheer Color in Strawberry : Review




Recently I took the opportunity to redeem a complementary trial sized LipIce Sheer Color balm via FB. This is not your usual balm; besides soothing chapped lips and touted to be Japan's top seller, the white on tube balm turns your lips into a gorgeous pink shade.





LipIce Sheer Color has natural beeswax that nourishes and replenishes your lips, natural olive oil that softens and keeps your lips moisturized, Vitamin A, C and E with deep moisture that keep the lips soft, supple and fresh, and protect lips from harmful UV rays.




Swatched on my lower lip (indoor lighting) - it magically changes to a luscious deep pink. I think I'm in love! Lips looks glossy and plump. 



Application on upper and lower lips (taken with flash). I can comprehend why this is a best seller :D Natural looking yummy lips. Pucker up! I can see myself reaching for LipIce Sheer Color on my R&R days sans red lips. 


Pros: Highly moisturizes and adds color to lips in seconds after application
Cons: Zilch.

This will be a staple in my MU bag fo'sure! Highly recommended♥

1 comment: